Sales and Marketing Assistant
Stanford University Press seeks an energetic individual to join our sales and marketing team in Redwood City, CA. This is an entry-level position within an active and entrepreneurial department, supporting all aspects of sales and marketing for the Press's publishing program.
- Assist in the creation of sales materials for new and forthcoming books
- Serve as liaison with bookstores and private customers
- Answer phones and serve as a resource on unit procedures and general inquiries from authors or vendors
- Disseminate routine communications such as memos, notices, emails, and letters
- Perform office duties including, but not limited to, handling of incoming and outgoing mail, entering data into basic tables, reports, database, or spreadsheets, and making copies
- Experience with Adobe design products would be a plus
Please include a thoughtful cover letter with your application.
View the qualifications for this position and apply online »