What is the difference between Desk, Examination, and Review Copies?
- Desk copies are for instructors who have adopted the book for a class and meet our desk copy requirements.
- Examination copies are for instructors who are considering using a text but have not adopted it.
- Review copies are for media who plan to give the book to a reviewer.
Digital Copies Available Now
Select Type of Request
- Click "Request Access" if you are a new user. If you are a returning user, log in using your email address and password.
- Follow the instructions to submit your request.
- Once your request has been approved, you will receive log-in details for your own personal electronic bookshelf.
From this electronic bookshelf you will be able to:
- download and read the textbooks you have requested within 60 days
- submit feedback
- request an extension
- request further books
If you need help, please check the digital comps website help first. If that does not answer your question(s), please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we would much prefer to provide a digital copy, in some cases you may feel that a print copy is necessary. If you cannot utilise a digital copy, please follow this link and choose the type of print request you need to make.